The Ultimate Healthy Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies
Looking for a great healthy and delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe? Look no further!
I've tried a lot of healthy chocolate chip cookie recipes on online with no luck on finding a recipe I would use again or share with others. Through my own trial and error I figured out the best recipe I enjoy using, and I am so excited to share this recipe with you!
My favorite go-to healthy delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe with almond flour, oatmeal, greek yogurt, chic peas and no butter. These chocolate chip cookies are quick and easy to make with nutritious ingredients to help you feel better than ever!
THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Serves: 3 dozen
- Non-stick cooking spray or parchment paper
- 1 cup coconut sugar (packed)
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 egg (or 2 egg whites)
- 1 - 15oz can of Chickpeas (drained, rinsed)
- 1¼ cup 60% chocolate chips (or semi-sweet chips)
- 2 cup Almond flour
- ½ cup Old-fashioned oats (preferable gluten-free)
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup Nuts (chopped), optional (I use pecan pieces or walnuts)
- ¾ cup Raisins, optional
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray or parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, beat sugar and greek yogurt until smooth.
- Beat in 1 egg (or 2 egg whites), vanilla and chickpeas. Mix to your liking for the chickpea consistency.
- In a separate bowl, mix together: flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix on low speed until a thick dough forms.
- Add the chocolate chips, and other optional ingredients.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheets leaving some space between each cookie.
- Using a fork, gently flatten the tops of each dough ball.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes, Do NOT over bake.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool.
Storage: Cookies will last up to seven days in the fridge, 3 days in a container on the counter or up to 3 months in the freezer. When you take them out of the freezer, microwave for 15 to 30 seconds.
Try this free 3 Day Pilates Challenge!
Just 15-minutes a day to a healthier you!